There are a few things that can cause this:
Be sure to unplug if the projector is not to be used for a long period.
- Accumulated dust may result in fire or electric shock due to overheating, ignition, or poor insulation.
- To prevent internal heat build-up, install the projector in a well ventilated place.
- Do not place anything near the projector as this may block its air vents. If the air vents are blocked,
the internal temperature will increase.
- Do not place the projector on a carpet or rug. If the vent is on the bottom, use the projector on a solid
level surface and ensure the vent is not blocked.
- Do not block the lens with any object while the projector is running. It may become overheated and
deformed or even cause a fire.
- If the projector is used at an altitude higher than 1200 meters, turn this on.
Otherwise, the projector may overheat or its protection function may be activated. If this happens, turn the projector off and then on again after waiting for several minutes.
For more help, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-243-0000. ^AC
Date published: 2018-01-08